5. Modern windows are dramatically more airtight than older windows and doors!
The energy efficient windows in this room offer an amazing view of the backyard. They feature natural wood frames with detailed craftsmanship. In addition to the main windows there are also smaller transom windows above, allowing extra light into the living space.
4. Triple Paned windows provide the highest possible energy efficiency!
The windows encasing this room give this home a tremendous amount of natural light. They span from floor to ceiling and feature white grids adding to the character of the windows. Since they are also energy efficient they help to keep the heating and cooling costs down.
3. Low E Coatings can add insulation and cut down on glare!
The energy efficient windows surrounding this room are incased in a white styled trim and offer a beautiful view of the surrounding area.
2. Quality installation makes sure the window is installed and sealed correctly.
The windows in this dining area feature tall windows incased in white frames. Above the main windows are transom windows with arched tops allowing for extra light in the room. All of these windows are also energy efficient.
1. Argon filled double pane windows offer great insulation from winter’s cold!
This energy efficient window features various panes that are framed in with natural toned highlights. Having such a large window next to the tub gives this bathroom the look and feel of an exclusive spa.