Insulated and Energy Efficient Vinyl Siding for Denver Homes
Scottish Home Improvements is proud to offer insulated vinyl siding in Denver, CO for those seeking a premium, energy-efficient option. Vinyl siding has always remained a popular choice for Denver homes due to its attractive price point, moderate durability, and endless aesthetic options. As one of the more versatile siding options in terms of curb appeal, vinyl siding gives homeowners the opportunity to transform their curb appeal on a budget. Insulated vinyl siding offers an affordable energy efficient solution for homeowners looking to save money on energy costs all year-round. We’ve partnered with all of the leading insulated vinyl siding manufacturers to provide our clients with the best options available.
Alside® Prodigy® Next Generation Insulated Vinyl Siding for Your Denver Home
One of our favorite insulated vinyl siding brands is Prodigy® from Alside®. The Prodigy® one-piece insulated siding systems offer a cost-effective solution that saves energy while protecting against impact and moisture. The premium 1 1/2″ thick insulation provides excellent resistance against heat, providing a more comfortable home environment and significant savings for homeowners.
- 1 1/2″ thick insulation offers thermal protection
- Secure interlocking panel design delivers a tight fit and clean lines
- Vinyl siding surface repels moisture while promoting breathability
- 16’8″ extended panel length provides the appearance of natural wood and doesn’t require nailing or unsightly caulking
Insulated Vinyl Siding Options for Denver Residences
Scottish Home Improvements is honored to provide all of our clients with the leading brands of insulated vinyl siding in Denver, CO. We’ve partnered with numerous manufacturers so that homeowners can discover the perfect vinyl siding solution for their property. In addition to Alside® Prodigy®, other great options include:
- Craneboard® Solid Core Siding®: Created by Royal® Building Products, Craneboard® Solid Core Siding® delivers an industry-leading insulation performance paired with a hand-milled cedar finish.
- Progressive Foam Insulated Vinyl Siding: Progressive Foam delivers insulated vinyl siding products in addition to insulated sheathing and contoured insulation options for homeowners to add to their replacement vinyl siding.
- Ply Gem® Mastic® Insulated Vinyl Siding: Backed with a continuous blanket of 1 1/4″ thick insulation, this breathable insulated vinyl siding option provides impact resistance, soundproofing, as well as significant energy savings.
- CertainTeed CedarBoards Insulated Siding: CertainTeed CedarBoard Insulated Siding provides the authentic look of natural wood while offer all of the convenient benefits of vinyl siding, including low maintenance and versatility. Extra wide boards create a beautiful outward appearance while custom contoured foam provides excellent insulation, sound-proofing, and impact resistance.
- CedarMAX Insulated Vinyl Siding by ProVia: CedarMax Insulated Vinyl Siding instantly enhances the curb appeal of any home while also considerably improving comfort and energy efficiency. This siding is a combination of rigid foam insulation and Super Polymer Formulated vinyl siding, providing homeowners with the best of both worlds in terms of beauty and durability. Color-Keeper Anti-Fade Protection ensures lasting vibrancy and prevents chalking, cracking, and peeling, so you can enjoy a beautiful home for years.
- Haven Insulated Siding by Royal: Haven Insulated Vinyl Siding exhibits the exquisite look of natural wood while protecting your home from nature’s worst. TXL™ Lamination Technology ensures a super strong bond between the siding and foam insulation, so that the overall result is a flat, seamless exterior. Neopor® from BASE SE allows this siding to cast off heat, keeping your home perfectly comfortable during even the hottest times of the year.
Pros and Cons of Insulated Vinyl Siding for Denver Properties
Insulated vinyl siding often features better durability and impact resistance when compared to traditional vinyl siding. With better resistance to the elements, insulated vinyl siding may be a great option for your home. The disadvantage of insulated vinyl siding is the price tag. Insulated vinyl siding is typically 20% to 50% more expensive than traditional vinyl siding, offering a similar price as James Hardie® fiber cement siding and other highly durable siding options.
Schedule Your Free In-Home Consultation
Scottish Home Improvements is the expert in insulated vinyl siding and is happy to provide free in-home consultations for all of our Denver clients. Our in-home evaluation can help with better product recommendations, offering comprehensive insight regarding insulated vinyl siding as well as your other options. Contact us today for your appointment!