Siding Styles Available for Denver Homes and Businesses
Scottish Home Improvements is honored to deliver every siding style option available for homeowners and business owners throughout the Denver metro area. Whether you’re looking for traditional wood shake siding or contemporary fiber cement panels, we’ve got you covered. There are numerous siding styles available, giving property owners the opportunity to truly achieve the certain aesthetic they desire.
Siding Styles for Your Denver Residential or Commercial Property
- Horizontal Panels: Horizontal panel siding typically is available with vinyl siding as well as a few other siding materials. This style of siding is the most common siding style in Denver residences.
- Vertical Panels: Vertical siding panels are available in various siding materials ranging from fiber cement to composite wood. Vertical siding is great for emphasizing architectural features and making your property look taller.
- Traditional Lap: Traditional lap siding offers horizontal siding panels with clean lines and simple installation. Lap siding differs from the aesthetic of horizontal panels, providing a tighter fit.
- Dutch Lap: Dutch lap siding offers property owners a lap siding option with charm and elegance. The decorative groove or notch that runs along the top edge of the board is similar to horizontal panels, adding a hand-carved appearance.
- Board and Batten: Board and batten siding is a simple siding system of gapped wide vertical siding boards with a narrow overlying vertical batten to conceal the gaps. This traditional siding style is available in numerous siding materials.
- Beaded: Beaded siding delivers a sculpted beaded edge that casts a distinctive shadow for charm and character. Beaded siding is available in wood, vinyl, fiber cement, and more.
- Shakes: Traditional shake siding is made of wood, but many siding manufacturers have crafted shake siding options from various siding materials. Shake siding gives your Denver home warmth and authentic texture. Shake siding is typically split on one or both sides.
- Shingle: Shingle siding is usually sawn on both sides and is thinner at the butt when compared to shake siding. Shingles often exhibit some cross grain due to cutting and are available in a wide range of different siding materials.
- Scallop: Scallop siding is half round shingles that give your property a fish scale appearance. Great for accent areas as well as adding a distinctive touch to any home.
- Custom Panels: Often made of fiber cement, panels can come in custom dimensions for modern architectural design for both homes and businesses. Large format panels can be used for accent as well as entire siding design.
Panel Removal and Replacement for Colorado Homes
Wood Siding Styles for Denver Properties
Wood siding has its own set of styles, providing further versatility for entire siding replacement or accent areas. These styles include:
- Log lap wood siding
- Tongue and groove siding
- Shiplap wood siding
- Classic bevel wood siding
- Distinctive channel wood siding
- Wavy edge wood siding
- Clapboard wood siding
- & much more
Learn more about wood siding styles for your Denver home or business.
Schedule a Design Consultation with Denver’s Leading Siding Specialists
Siding styles can definitely be overwhelming! With so many options to choose from, you may benefit from a design consultation with our siding experts. We utilized leading CAD software for providing finalized images of your home with potential siding options so that you can make the most informed decision regarding curb appeal. Contact us today for your free consultation!