Are you looking to add a layer of protection and style to your Longmont home? Installing residential siding is a great way to update the look of your house while protecting it from the elements. And if that wasn’t enough, spring is actually one of the best times to properly install new or replacement siding. But what makes spring so perfect for residential siding installation specifically? Keep reading to find out!
Spring Siding Installation Benefits
As a siding company in Colorado, we know firsthand how important it is to have quality siding on your home. The harsh winter months can take a toll on your siding, and spring is the perfect time to have it installed or replaced.
Here are a few reasons why spring is the best time to have your siding installed:
Mild weather conditions: Longmont has a lot of weather fluctuations. But one thing is for sure–there are plenty of good days in the spring for siding to be easily installed. Contractors find it easier to work during the milder weather in spring, which means April-June are ideal month to have your home siding replaced.
Faster turnaround time: Timing is essential to ensure siding projects go off without a hitch. During spring, contractors tend to have more availability to complete projects faster and give them more attention. If you are looking for the most streamlined time for having siding installed on your Longmont home, spring is a perfect time.
The Best Questions to Ask Siding Contractors
Now that you know the right season to have new siding installed on your home, choosing a siding contractor in this Longmont is next. Choosing the right siding contractor is crucial to ensuring your project is completed on time and to your satisfaction. Here are ten questions you should ask a potential siding contractor before hiring them:
- How long have you been in business? Hiring a contractor who has been working for several years increases the likelihood that they have the required expertise to manage your project.
- Are you licensed and insured? To safeguard yourself in the event of accidents or damages, it is crucial to collaborate with a licensed and insured contractor.
- Can you provide references? You can ask a reliable contractor to give you the contact information of their previous clients as references.
- What is your pricing structure? Make sure to ask the contractor about their pricing structure, including any extra fees or costs, in order to fully understand their services.
- What brands do you partner with? Make sure the contractor you hire has partnerships with high-quality siding brands in the industry. This will help ensure that your siding is eligible for different types of warranties.
- Do you offer any warranties or guarantees? If a contractor is reputable, they should provide warranties or guarantees for their workmanship, and if they are certified to install specific materials, those materials should be covered under a brand warranty.
- Can you provide a written estimate? It’s important to request a written estimate that provides details regarding the project scope, materials involved, and cost breakdown.
- How long will the project take? This provides you with an estimate of how much time the project will take and identifies any factors that may cause delays.
- Who will be working on my project? Obtain information on the individuals, including any subcontractors, who will be involved in working on your project, so you know who is responsible for work or setbacks.
- Will you handle obtaining the necessary permits? Be sure to find out if the contractor is responsible for obtaining the required permits for my project and how long this will take.
Get Answers to Your Siding Questions in a Free Siding Consultation
Spring is the best time to replace your siding, so why wait? By this season, you’ll have a new and improved exterior that allows you to feel proud of the appearance of your home. As important as the type of siding you choose is who you choose to do the installation. Our team is experienced and courteous, dedicated to ensuring you are satisfied with our work. We can serve all your siding replacement needs and answer any questions during a consultation with us. Contact us today for a free consultation and pricing – let us help create an updated look for your home that’ll last you for years down the line.