LP® SmartSide Trim and Fascia – Trim and Siding
Trim & Fascia
Now you can easily achieve the look you want with LP® SmartSide® Trim & Fascia. It’s available in lengths up to 16 feet for fewer seams than most house trim, and you’ll get a premium appearance that enhances the curb appeal of any Denver home. Plus, LP® SmartSide® Trim & Fascia come in a wide assortment of styles so you can add a touch of craftsmanship that’s hard to miss. Created for either interior or exterior use, including corner boards, windows, and doors; LP® SmartSide® Trim & Fascia features narrow widths in order to save cutting time. This LP® SmartSide® product is pre-primed and constructed at a longer length for quicker installation. The reversible trim offers the natural look of cedar texture on one side and a smooth finish on the other.
LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding offers the warmth and beauty of traditional wood with the durability of treated engineered wood. It’s a complete line of high-performance trim and siding products to complement almost any building style. All LP SmartSide products feature our innovative four-component SmartGuard® manufacturing process for strength against harsh weather and to resist fungal decay and termites.
LP SmartSide products are a superb choice to upgrade a home’s beauty and curb appeal. It is always a smart choice when accenting homes partially finished in stone, stucco or brick. The beautiful contrast of these exterior claddings creates architectural balance that’s visually appealing and welcoming.
- Rich cedar grain texture or smooth finish
- Longer lengths may reduce seams
- Unmatched consistency for curb appeal
LP SmartSide Trim & Siding is treated to the core with LP’s proprietary SmartGuard® process, making it one of the most durable siding solutions available on the market today.
- LP lap siding resists hail and impact damage better than fiber cement and vinyl siding
- Stands up to harsh weather in any climate
- Resists damage from termites and fungal decay
LP SmartSide treated engineered wood siding cuts out the time you spend dealing with warped and split pieces when properly stored and applied. Virtually every piece leaves the mill straight and ready to use.
- Works and cuts like traditional wood
- Requires fewer tools than fiber cement products
- Weighs less, easier to carry, less breakage than fiber cement
- Longer lengths may mean fewer seams and less waste when compared to fiber cement
Download the LP SmartSide Trim & Siding consumer brochure.