Goodbye 2019, and hello 2020! Ushering in a new decade is so exciting. The air feels ripe with opportunity, and everything seems possible. The new year offers an opportunity to take care of those goals you’ve been long neglecting like installing new siding.
Now is the perfect time to refresh your home’s exterior. And we’ve got all the best siding options available for your Colorado home. Check out this list of the most popular siding colors for 2020 to get started!
Most Popular Siding Colors for 2020
A little bit of color goes a long way. And after a few years of enduring the Colorado sun and heat, it’s badly needed. Nothing depletes color faster than uv rays, and in Colorado, we’re even more exposed to them because of the altitude. Bring new life and vibrancy to your exterior with these stunning siding colors from James Hardie.
Neutral colors offer a clean, classic look, as well as versatility for future remodels. Here are some neutral colors that are trending this year:
- Arctic White: White is a great color for siding because it both stands out and blends in. Your home may very well be the only white house on the block, but at the same time, it won’t clash with the other colors in your neighborhood.
- Navajo Beige: Navajo Beige is another color that offers a lot of flexibility. It looks good on almost any style of home, and can also be easily matched to various trim colors.
The gray siding trend is still going strong for 2020. Here are a couple of our favorite looks from James Hardie:
- Pearl Gray: This light gray tone is subtle, yet elegant and easy on the eyes.
- Iron Gray: Iron Gray is a darker option for those who are looking to make a statement.
Grays and neutrals not your thing? No worries, there are plenty of other options to choose from. Here are some other colors you might enjoy:
- Countrylane Red: Nothing says cozy like farmhouse red.
- Boothbay Blue: Blues are soothing and stylish, and look fantastic on everything from Victorian bungalows to the more contemporary Modern American styles.
- Heathered Moss: Green colors are great for Colorado homes because of the mountains. Bring a touch of nature to your home with this enchanting earth tone.
Explore Siding Colors
Call Scottish Home Improvements to start exploring siding colors for your Colorado home today!